Spicy Vegetarian Noodle. Spicy vegetable noodles is a one pot meal that is spicy and delicious with the goodness of fresh spring vegetables like snow peas, sweet corn, carrots, baby corn, broccoli and other ingredients like scrambled eggs, button mushrooms, and spring onions. Serve the Spicy Vegetable Noodles Recipe as a weeknight dinner along with a bowl of soup like Cumin Spiced Potato And Leek Soup Recipe. Add rice noodles and remove the pan from the heat.
This is a vegetarian recipe, but there are options for added protein too! Last week I was making a recipe similar to these Spicy Thai Noodles at work, and I knew that I had to take the recipe home, modify it a bit, and make it for my husband – I KNEW he would love it. Easy Spicy Vegetable Noodles are one of our favourite make-it-at-home take out dishes. You can cook Spicy Vegetarian Noodle using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Vegetarian Noodle
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dice shallots.
- You need 1 tbsp of dice garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 300 grams of dried vermicelli.
- It’s 2 cup of bean sprouts.
- It’s dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dice ginger.
- It’s of Spicy Sauce (Sambal Sauce).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Spicy Sauce or any sambal oelek.
The recipe is easy to follow, the ingredients are inexpensive, and the flavours are adaptable to your personal tastes. I lay awake at night and dream about these noodles. They are really that good. (And, maybe – just maybe – I'm addicted to delicious food!) Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the carrots and peas, before stirring in the brown sugar and soy sauce.
Spicy Vegetarian Noodle instructions
- Prepare the spicy sauce / sambal sauce then set aside or any store bought sambal oelek https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333646-spicy-sauce-sambal-sauce.
- Soak the,dried vermicelli in watm water till its soft then drain and set aside.
- With oil saute dice garlic and shallot with ginger till fragrant then add eggs and break the yolk.
- Add the presoak vermicelli and 2tbsp of light soy sauce and stir fry.
- Stir fry using a chopstick at this point help to separate the vermicelli and evenly separate and cooked for about 5 minutes.
- Once the eggs are set then add the cooked spicy onion sauce( or any sambal oelek ) with the bean sprout and stir fry then add additional 2 tbsp of light soy sauce and a dash of salt.
- TO SERVE GARNISH WITH KALAMANSI OR LIME and spring onion.
Cook noodles in boiling water until tender; drain. Mix ingredients for sauce in a bowl with a whisk until smooth; set aside. This week's recipe: a Spicy Veggie Noodles Stir Fry! Alright, they're not THAT spicy, but they are good and absolutely loaded with healthy veggies and chewy rice noodles. This is one of those 'clean out your fridge' stir-frys.