Gyro Burger. Reviews for: Photos of Gyros Burgers. Gyros Burgers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. We are a locally owned restaurant that uses only the freshest ingredients!
The Balance Between Burger and Gyro. My goal here was to create a burger that would be instantly recognizable as having all the classic flavors of a gyro. These easy gyro burgers are a quick way to have authentic tasting gyros at home. You can cook Gyro Burger using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gyro Burger
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb of ground lamb.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1-2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of sage.
- It’s 1 tsp of allspice.
The idea of making these easy gyro burgers came after enjoying authentic gyros in Michigan. Gyro Burger Pitas Recipe by Our Best Bites. I just finished eating my first gyro burger and I am in love. As I was eating it I was planning on eating it again in the near future.
Gyro Burger step by step
- Lightly oil a preheated grill/griddle over medium heat..
- Combine the ground beef & lamb, the onion & garlic powder, and breadcrumbs..
- Add the oregano, pepper, cumin, sage, and allspice..
- Using your hands, knead the mixture together, until well blended..
- Divide and shape the mixture into 8 patties..
- Cook the patties for 6-10 minutes, depending on the wellness that you like..
Learn how to make Gyro Burgers. A gyro or gyros is a Greek dish made from meat cooked on a vertical rotisserie. Like shawarma and tacos al pastor, it is derived from the lamb-based doner kebab. Free online ordering from restaurants near you! Because with Grubhub: Click, click, food!