French fries & chicken popcorns#Ramzsn special. Vegetable or peanut oil, for frying. Ketchup and mayonnaise, mixed, for serving French fries, or simply fries (North American English), chips (British and Commonwealth English, Hiberno-English), finger chips (Indian English), or French-fried potatoes, are batonnet or allumette-cut deep-fried potatoes. French fries are served hot, either soft or crispy, and are generally eaten as part of lunch or dinner or by themselves as a snack, and they commonly appear on the menus of.
For shoestring potatoes, use a mandoline fitted with the fine julienne blade. So I tried batter – after all it makes chicken, shrimp, and onion rings crispy so why not potatoes. Now even my husband can't get enough of these French fries. You can have French fries & chicken popcorns#Ramzsn special using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French fries & chicken popcorns#Ramzsn special
- Prepare of Potatoe.
- It’s of Chicken breast.
They even stay crispy when you reheat in the microwave. Homemade french fries are crazy delicious. The best fries are double-fried, first at a lower temperature to cook them through, then again in hotter oil to crisp them up to golden perfection. This recipe is very flexible—you can make as many or as few fries as you like.
French fries & chicken popcorns#Ramzsn special step by step
- Chop the fries freez it then fry in hot oil the fries are ready.
- Make sure to be careful with hot oil while frying fries..
- 3 cups flour 2 teaspoons garlic powder ½ teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper 2 eggs 2 tablespoons lemon juice oil for frying 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed.
- Mix flour, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Beat eggs and lemon juice together in a separate bowl..
- Heat 1 1/2 to 2 inches of oil in a large pot over medium heat..
- Dip the chicken pieces into the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, and again into the flour mixture..
- Test the oil to make sure it is hot enough: a small amount of flour dropped in should sizzle. Place 10 pieces of chicken into the hot oil; cook until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Remove from the oil and drain on a paper towel lined plate and season with salt. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and enjoy!!!!.
Plan on one large potato's worth of fries per person if serving as a side. When the oil's hot, start frying the potatoes in batches again, cooking until the fries are golden and crisp. Remove the potatoes from the oil and drain on paper towels. Peel potatoes on the sides, leaving the ends with the skin on. Fill a large bowl with water and soak potatoes, submerged.