Vanilla "fat bombs" – low carb.
You can have Vanilla "fat bombs" – low carb using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla "fat bombs" – low carb
- You need 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of splenda.
- You need 2 dash of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Vanilla "fat bombs" – low carb step by step
- Mix first four ingredients together with a mixer until thoroughly blended (no lumps).
- Slowly add heavy whipping cream while mixing..
- One mixed it should appear light and fluffy..
- Separate into small dishes, refrigerate and serve as a mousse or scoop "balls" of the mixture and freeze..
- Enjoy this low carb dessert anytime with no guilt..