Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli. These chicken thighs with roasted potatoes and broccoli truly fit the bill. And the best part is that you only have one pan to clean up after dinner! Chicken thighs are a fantastic protein because, in addition to being affordable, they are so forgiving when cooking.
Garnish with remaining dill (to taste). The Best Roasted Potatoes Broccoli Recipes on Yummly Crispy Herb-roasted Potatoes, Lemon And Black Pepper Roasted Potatoes, Balsamic Rosemary Pork Loin With Roasted Potatoes. You can cook Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli
- It’s 4 pcs of boneless chicken breast/thighs.
- Prepare 350 gr of broccoli florets.
- You need 700 gr of yukon potatoes.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need to taste of salt and black pepper.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh minced dill leaves.
- You need 4 Tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 of chicken stock concentrate.
- You need 2 Tbsp of air.
Toss broccoli, potatoes, and onion with a drizzle of olive oil and season well with salt and pepper. Season chicken with salt and pepper and arrange on top of vegetables. Chicken, sweet potatoes, and broccoli all roast together to make a complete meal with minimal cleanup in this sheet pan dinner. Preheating the pan allows the chicken skin to crisp up and adding the broccoli halfway through means everything will be cooked just right.
Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli instructions
- Preheat the oven to 450 F..
- Wash the potatoes. Cut into bite sizes. Toss potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat with 2 Tbsp olive oil, salt, and black pepper to taste. Roast in oven for 22-25 minutes until tender and lightly brown. Toast halfway through..
- Wash the broccoli florets. Toss broccoli florets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat with 1 Tbsp olive oil, salt, and black pepper to taste. Roast in oven for 15-18 minutes. Toast halfway through..
- Pat chicken dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and black pepper all over..
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil on a large pan over medium high heat. Cook the chicken until golden brown on both sides. Remove from the heat. Add the sauce ingredients into the pan used for cooking the chicken. Mix well. Season with salt and black pepper. Remove from the heat..
- Arrange chicken, potatoes, and broccoli on serving plates. Pour some sauce on top of the chicken. Garnish with dill leaves. Serve warm! 😋.
The insides of these little dill roasted potatoes are so creamy that Ben thought they were soaked in butter. They'd complement these crispy chicken thighs perfectly and you might even be able to fit it all on one sheet pan. They'd also be fantastic with this roasted Italian sausage or baked salmon with. Arrange the potatoes, onions, and whole chicken in a pan, season with a piquant Kikkoman Soy Sauce mixture, and let the oven do the rest! I made it with chicken pieces and new potatoes and I doubled the marinade.