Deep Fried PB&J Sandwich. Fried PB&J recipe, a deep fried Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich that is a unique spin on this old classic and kid favorite sandwich.. One of my greatest comfort foods is a fried PBJ. I do mine just like a grilled cheese, except I replace the cheese with PBJ but it's SO good.
Guy loved the "big flavor" from the ricotta donuts and was. These fried PB&J sandwiches are made using Italian bread (you can also use Texas Toast), eggs, brown sugar and Panko bread crumbs for a delicious crunch. If you love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, you'll certainly love this deep fried recipe! You can have Deep Fried PB&J Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deep Fried PB&J Sandwich
- It’s 2 piece of bread (raisin bread is best).
- It’s 1 of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 of jelly or jam.
- It’s 1 of corn flakes.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of milk or cream.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil (enough to immerse the sandwich).
- You need 1 of iced cream (optional).
- You need 1 of maple syrup (optional).
These are like fluffy, warm dough clouds filled with puddles of smooth and sweet Peanut Butter. Each bite overflows with rivers of Peanut Butter! ~You HAVE to do this….soon, like today! Fried Peanut Butter & Jelly Pinchy Pies! Making the Deep Fried Peanut Butter and Jelly.
Deep Fried PB&J Sandwich step by step
- Put vegetable oil in a deep pan on medium-high heat or heat deep fryer to 375°F..
- Using bread, peanut butter, and jelly, make a PB&J sandwich. Careful not to let it leak out the sides..
- Mix the egg, a small amount of milk or cream and a few drops of vanilla extract, and beat them together and place in shallow bowl..
- Crumble the cornflakes to crumbs and place in shallow bowl..
- Dip the sandwich into the egg-wash and allow it to absorb into both sides..
- Dip the soaked sandwich into the cornflakes crumbs, and then immerse in the vegetable oil @ 375°F until golden brown, approx. 3 min a side..
- Serve with iced cream and maple syrup..
Don't overload your sandwiches with too much peanut butter and jelly. You can add some banana chips before closing each sandwich. And Deep-Fried Mac and Cheese is a great way to enjoy a savory deep-fried treat. But it is really hard to beat that chocolate/peanut butter combination. Tips For Making Deep-Fried Peanut Butter Cups.