Greek pasta. Flavorful Greek style pasta with garlic, feta cheese, mushrooms and black olives. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck! Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing.
Greek Pasta Salad made with tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, red onion, feta cheese, dill, and a simple Greek yogurt dressing. This creamy pasta salad is perfect for summertime, and healthier too. Comforting Greek pasta casserole with perfectly spiced meat sauce and a lighter bechamel topping. You can cook Greek pasta using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek pasta
- Prepare 1/2 box of pasta, I usually use rotini.
- You need of Greek dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cucumbers.
- Prepare Jar of artichokes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of broccoli.
- It’s stick of Salami.
- You need of Feta.
Greek Pasta Salad is a must have side dish recipe! It's so bright and refreshing, it's jam packed with veggies and bits of tangy feta, and it's perfectly satisfying. And let's not forget it's practically. Go Greek with your pasta salad by stirring in cucumber, tomato, olives, spinach, and feta, and tossing in a tangy vinaigrette.
Greek pasta step by step
- Cook pasta, drain and rinse with cold water, add to large bowl.
- Chop onions, cucumbers, artichokes, tomatoes, salami, cauliflower, and broccoli, add to bowl. Add feta and dressing. Stir and refrigerate..
This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese. When you take Greek salad ingredients and add pasta to the mix, you end up with a hearty dish. Strands of steamy carbs caressed with garlic-cream sauce. Try serving our Greek Shrimp Pasta with a loaf of warm bread and a fresh green salad. My mom taught me to cook, and I love creating new recipes.