Frozen peanut butter cups. Combine Cool Whip and peanut butter. Top with a drizzle of syrup and freeze. This ice cream like peanut butter cup pie is inspired by the popular treat; a creamy center, cookie crumb shell & topped with a layer of chocolate ganache.
This yummy peanut butter cup pie is the perfect dessert for a hot summer day. Serve it with warm chocolate sauce and more chopped peanut butter cups. An oreo or chocolate cookie crust would be an excellent choice as well. You can have Frozen peanut butter cups using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Frozen peanut butter cups
- It’s 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 cup of lite cool whip (or whipped cream).
- Prepare 1 of sugar free instant vanilla pudding.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips, optional.
Freeze the peanut butter cups to make chopping them much easier. Grain Free + Vegan + Paleo Option. Spread it out with the spoon, a small cooking brush or your finger to cover the bottom. Homemade Peanut Butter Cups are easy to make from scratch.
Frozen peanut butter cups step by step
- Line a muffin pan with 12 paper liners..
- Combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press into bottoms of cupcake liners with the back of a spoon..
- Whisk together remaining and spoon over graham cracker crust. Freeze 2 hours..
You get to use your good quality chocolate and all natural ingredients! Use a protein shaker/bowl to mix together all of the ingredients. Strangely enough so are purple Skittles, but I don't see how freezing them would make them any better. I do like Palmer peanut butter cups, though. Up until this peanut butter pie, I don't think I've actually had anything similar.