Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice. Stir-Fry Chicken and Vegetables "This is one of my favorite stir-fry recipes. Serve over rice." – Michael Scovetta. Kung Pao Chicken "So happy to finally find a simple and delicious Kung Pao recipe!
The great thing about chicken stir fry, is that it's pretty all inclusive — you've got protein, vegetables, and a sauce all in one dish. I recommend serving the chicken stir fry over rice (brown or white) or quinoa (how to cook quinoa here). Whenever we make a chicken stir fry, we like pairing it with a simple cucumber salad that I'm sharing the recipe for below (it's a delicious. You can have Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice
- You need 1 Pkg. of Frozen Stir Fry Vegetables.
- You need 1 Pkg. of Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Kikomons Stir Fry Sauce.
- It’s 2 Cups of White Rice.
- You need 4 Cups of Water.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
Chicken stir fry is great served over rice, quinoa, cauliflower rice or noodles. Honey garlic chicken variations This dish is delicious as written, but there are many different ways that you can customize it to your tastes. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. This healthy chicken stir-fry is no exception!
Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice instructions
- In a saucepan add the white rice and water, bring to a boil. Turn down heat and let simmer til rice is tender. Set aside covered..
- In a wok add a Tablespoon of oil (I use coconut oil). Heat wok til hot, add chicken salt and pepper. Stir til chicken is cooked through n no longer pink. Add to a bowl n keep warm. In the same wok add another Tablespoon of oil then add ur vegetables. Stir til vegetables are cooked to ur liking. Add chicken back into wok with the vegetables, salt and pepper and stir. Then add the sauce to your liking and stir to mix well. Take off heat..
- Serve the chicken stir fry over the rice and dig in and enjoy 😊.
Yummy veggies like carrot slices, broccoli florets, and chewy corn kernels cook in a delectable mixture of garlic and sesame oil until crisp-tender. Protein-packed chicken pieces dressed in teriyaki sauce are accompanied by long-grain brown rice. Stir-fry the cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, red pepper and onion in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. In a large skillet, heat the oils over medium-high heat.