Crock Pot Italian Ravioli.
You can have Crock Pot Italian Ravioli using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Italian Ravioli
- It’s 2 bags of frozen Ravioli.
- You need 1/2-1 of whole onion.
- You need 6 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 28 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 8 oz of Mozzarella cheese block.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 Tbs of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of If you like really saucy ravioli then double the sauce amount.
- It’s of For smaller serving amount use one bag of ravioli but keep sauce amount the same.
Crock Pot Italian Ravioli instructions
- Chop up onion, mix in bowl with tomato paste, crushed tomatoes, seasonings & water..
- Place Ravioli into crock & pour sauce mixture over top. Stir well..
- Cook High 3-31/2 hours or Low 5-51/2 hours. Stir occasionally to avoid sticking..
- Add a small amount of grated Mozzarella cheese over top last 15 minutes of cooking time..
- Serve with some veggies & a side of bread or even with a glass of wine. Enjoy!.