Blueberry Chia seed Jam.
You can cook Blueberry Chia seed Jam using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Chia seed Jam
- Prepare 3 cup of fresh blueberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of agave syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Blueberry Chia seed Jam instructions
- Combine blueberries and agave syrup in a small pan and cook covered on medium heat until berries are soft..
- Add chia seeds and cook, stirring often, until thick, about 15 minutes..
- Remove from heat, add vanilla extract, transfer into a Mason jar and store in fridge. Jam will thicken further due to the gelling qualities of the chia..