Pork Chops with Crispy Herbs.
You can cook Pork Chops with Crispy Herbs using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Chops with Crispy Herbs
- You need 3 tbsp of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 6 of fast-fry pork chops.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh thyme leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely sliced sage leaves.
Pork Chops with Crispy Herbs step by step
- Add a splash of olive oil and 1 tbsp butter to a large pan on medium-high heat. Add the onions and fry for 2 minutes. Move the onions to the perimeter of the pan..
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and add them to the centre of the pan. Fry for 2 minutes, then flip them over and fry 2 minutes more. Fish the onions from the pan and put them on a plate. Remove the chops and stack them atop the onions. Cover with a plate to keep them warm..
- Add the remaining 2 tbsp butter to the pan along with a few grinds of black pepper and a pinch of salt. Let cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until the butter starts browning and gives off a nutty aroma. Add the herbs and let them fry for 1 minute until crisp. Pour the buttery herb sauce over the chops..