Antipasto Pasta Salad. Visit Our Website For Variety Of Recipes. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Bring a pot of generously salted water to boil and cook the fusilli per package instructions.
With marinated vegetables, cheeses, meats, and pasta all tossed in a homemade Italian dressing it is the perfect combination of flavors. Summer is not the same without pasta salad! This packed potluck favorite includes multiple cheeses, meats, olives, peppers, and more to create a hearty Italian-inspired summer side dish. You can cook Antipasto Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Antipasto Pasta Salad
- You need 1 of tri-colored rotini noodles.
- You need 1 tbsp of salad herb dried herb blend.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of course ground pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of pesto.
- You need 1 of bottle olive oil & parmesan cheese dressing.
- It’s 1 of diced cucumber.
- It’s 1 can of olives.
- You need 1 cup of sliced Canadian bacon.
- You need 1 cup of sliced black peppered salami.
- It’s 1 each of diced red & green bellpeppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of sliced purple onion.
- It’s 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
I've spent basically the entire summer trying to think of a creative pasta salad recipe to really excite you guys. Gradually whisk in the olive oil. Cook pasta according to package directions. In several large bowls, combine pasta with next eight ingredients.
Antipasto Pasta Salad step by step
- cook pasta as directed on box drain & set aside.
- slice your peppers, onions, salami, canadian bacon & chop cucumbers.Add to drained pasta. incorporate all other ingredients & seasonings. let chill atleast 30minutes..
For dressing, pulse vinegar, sugar, oregano, salt and pepper in a blender. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Pour over salad; toss to coat. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Return pasta to pot and stir in mozzarella, peppers, olives, onion, salami, vinegar, oil, and reserved pasta water.