Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot). Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is pure comfort food, loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini! NO flour and NO heavy cream! Creamy Tuscan Garlic Tortellini Soup is so easy to make and one of the best soups that you will make!
Italian sausage, tomatoes, cheese tortellini, a splash of cream, and spinach make this one delicious soup. How to make slow cooker tortellini soup with sausage. Crumble the sausage and add it to a skillet along with I made this a Crockpot creamy tortellini soup, but, with that said, you can leave. You can have Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot)
- You need 1 lb. of bulk hot Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 lb. of frozen cheese tortellini.
- Prepare 3 cups of fresh baby spinach.
- It’s 3 TBS. of butter.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 32 oz. of chicken stock.
- You need 28 oz. of canned diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 TBS. of Italian blend.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Creamy sausage and tortellini soup is a bowl full of comfort! Try this Crockpot Creamy Tortellini Soup recipe, or contribute your own. Before adding in tortellini, take a whisk to your soup to break up any chunks of cream cheese. A simple Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup can be made in the slow cooker or stovetop.
Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot) step by step
- Brown sausage in a pan. Add to crockpot..
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan and sauté onions and garlic until softened. Then add in the chicken stock, diced tomatoes, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, Italian blend, salt and pepper. Stir until heated and transfer to crockpot with the sausage..
- Allow everything to cook in the crockpot on low for about 3-4 hours, except for the spinach and tortellini..
- Add in the frozen tortellini and spinach last, as they cook very quickly. Serve once tortellini is fully cooked. Serve with a loaf of Italian bread..
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹.
A popular, crowd pleasing soup recipe! This can be made on the stovetop, in a slow cooker, or in an instant pot. Rich, creamy, flavorful soup that everyone raves about! I can't believe that I have been sharing. Creamy Tortellini Soup that is comforting, cozy, and so yummy!