Creamy chicken breasts. Lightly floured boneless chicken breasts are pan fried in until golden and crispy before being added to a mouth-watering garlic cream sauce! With the ability to switch up the protein or play with different flavor add-ins, this versatile meal will be a family favorite! Chicken breasts in an irresistible garlic cream sauce filled with caramelized onions and garlic is a winner of a chicken dinner!
This quick and tasty Creamy Garlic Sauce Chicken Breasts recipe is super easy to make and great for busy weeknights. Chicken breasts cooked in a creamy garlic parmesan cream sauce. Garlic and parmesan are a match made in. You can cook Creamy chicken breasts using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken breasts
- You need 600 gr of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 60 gr of bacon (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- It’s 1/4 of tomato (chopped).
- It’s 1 tsp of ground garlic.
- It’s 100 ml of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of rosemary.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of muskatnuss.
- It’s 3 spoon of white wine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thymian.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of petersilie.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken stock.
What you need for creamy lemon chicken breast Chicken breast – or boneless skinless thigh Cream and lemon – because we're making a creamy lemon sauce Chicken breast. It's so versatile, but if you're like me, you veer toward the same dang recipes time Once cooked through, remove the chicken breasts to a plate and make the creamy mushroom and. Chicken Breast With White Sauce Recipes. As far as I'm concerned, these creamy chicken breasts from Café Delites might be the new Engagement Chicken, because as soon as I saw all that garlic I said, "Marry me!" and I think I was.
Creamy chicken breasts step by step
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat some oil in the skillet.
- Add the chicken and sear both sides until golden brown (3 minutes per side). Remove and set chicken aside.
- Add the bacon to same skillet, and sear it for about 3 minutes or until it's golden brown and looks crunchy, and then set it aside.
- Still using the same skillet, add the onion and garlic, saute it for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots, Rosemary, black pepper, Muskatnuss, thymian, petersilie. Stir it all together.
- Stir in white wine and some water, bring it to a boil.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken stock and bacon, stir it.
- And the last, add the chicken and continue to cook for 30 minutes so the sauce becomes thicker. Occasionally pour the sauce into the chicken part which is not covered by the sauce, or flipp it occasionally..
- Add the tomatoes 5 minutes before you turn off the heat.
- You can check the video how to cook this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/ueXFPOe81hc.
Make these Creamy Italian Chicken Breasts on the Stove Top Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add broth and sprinkle with garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later. Boneless chicken breasts are cooked in butter and olive oil with a creamy dill sauce in this recipe.