Dill pickle chicken sandwiches. Dill pickle chicken salad is a fun twist to original chicken salad. Chunks of chicken, dill pickles, and green onions get smothered in an ultra creamy sauce that has dill pickle juice in it! Serve on rolls, croissants, or inside lettuce for a low carb option.
I made the ranch sauce with Greek yogurt and ranch seasoning mix. Chicken salad is one of those dishes that is a favorite all year long. There are many versions making classic chicken salad a zero weight watchers points and low carb chicken salad recipe. You can have Dill pickle chicken sandwiches using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dill pickle chicken sandwiches
- You need of sauce.
- Prepare 3 medium of kosher pickles.
- It’s 2/3 cup of pickle juice.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare pinch of dill weed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- It’s of chicken.
- Prepare 3 large of chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 cup of sr flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Hungarian paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare 1 of enough oil to deep fry with.
- You need of bread.
- Prepare 6 slice of bread.
- Prepare 3 tsp of mayonnaise.
Becase it is so versatile, sandwiches, salads, wraps and more. Basically your chicken is a blank. Pound chicken to ½-inch thick; salt and pepper as desired. Place in a gallon freezer bag with oil, vinegar, half the Dill Pickle Dip Mix and Seasoned Salt.
Dill pickle chicken sandwiches instructions
- Heat oil in a fryer and add pickle juice to a pan.
- Slice the chicken about half inch thick 13mm.
- Flour mixture is the flour, paprika, pepper, salt and garlic mixed together.
- Boil the chicken in pickle juice when done add to flour mixture.
- Coat well deep fry till its done the flour will be golden brown on outside crunchy too.
- Pickle sauce is pickle juice you cooked the chicken in grate the pickles and add, then add dill, salt, sugar water these two pictures are the same first one is aviary the second is my tablet editing.
- Bring to a boil mix the 2 tablespoons of water and cornstarch together pour in boiling sauce to thicken.
- Add to chicken amd bread hope you enjoy.
Seal well and toss to coat. Refrigerate several hours or up to overnight. In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, chopped pickles and remaining Dill Pickle Dip Mix. The first thing to know about the new menu item is that it is a tangy twist on the chain's Extra Crispy Chicken. Chick-fil-A won't confirm the theory that a pickle juice bath is the secret to the famous Chicken Sandwich, but this tenderizing trick still works on any kind of lean meat.