Home made cheese fries. Carefully remove them from the oven using oven mitts, then sprinkle the fries with grated cheddar cheese. The only thing I did differently is that I always bake my bacon in the oven instead of frying it in a skillet on the stove. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the soup, milk, garlic powder and onion powder; heat through.
These are so easy to make thanks to store-bought fries so you can make them any night of the week or for your biggest weekend parties. Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs also makes amazing cheese fries. This recipe helps replicate that authentic cheesy potato when you can't drop by Coney Island! You can have Home made cheese fries using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Home made cheese fries
- You need 7 medium of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of preheated deep fryer set to 375 degrees.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of sea salt grinder.
- You need 1 of mixing bowl.
Cheese Sauce for Cheese Fries and Nachos Recipe. Homemade nacho-style cheese sauce is within your reach. With this easy recipe, you can make your own gooey, creamy, cheesy dip for nachos, fries, and more. These tempting bacon cheese fries are one finger food I can make a meal of.
Home made cheese fries step by step
- Rinse off potatoes.
- Cut 3 potatoes using slicer tool from bed bath beyond. I cut 3 potatoes per person eating..
- Once potatoes are cut place in basket like shown in the picture. Make sure none of the fries are sticking together and that they are all facing different directions..
- Place basket in preheated deep fryer set for 375°F, and cook for 8 minutes..
- Once fries are cooked they should come out with a nice golden brown to dark brown look..
- Remove fries from the deep fryer and let sit for 1 minute to drain excess oil..
- Next place fries into big mixing bowl add in freshly ground sea salt & shake/flip..
- Place fries on a plate and add one half cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- Microwave the fries with the cheese for 30 seconds to help melt..
Quick to fix, they're a hit at parties and as a snack. Ranch dressing is a tasty alternative to sour cream. —Marilyn Dutkus, Laguna Beach, California Basic cheese fries. When I say basic cheese fries, I'm talking about putting grated cheese on fries and melting it in the oven or under the broiler. Totally basic, but there are still some things to consider. If you're putting cheese on fresh-made fries, use your broiler; it'll get hot enough to melt the cheese before the fries burn or.