Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder. Bacon makes this creamy dish—with just the right amount of heat—the ultimate summer comfort food. Don't substitute frozen corn here; the flavor of this quick chowder depends on freshly cut. This light and flavorful chowder is perfect for late spring dinners.
American Chowder Bacon Recipes Corn Recipes Jalapeno Recipes Potato Chicken Recipes Poultry Fruit Lime Recipes. Simple corn chowder made with sweet, fresh corn, onion, carrot, celery, potatoes, red bell pepper With sweet, fresh corn, still available at the local farmers market, we just couldn't resist trying our After reading through various other "quick" corn chowder recipes, I. With rotisserie chicken, corn, bacon, jalapenos, bell peppers and cheddar cheese. You can have Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of rotel fire roasted tomatoes & chilies, drained.
- Prepare 2 cans of corn, drained.
- You need 3 of jalapeños, seeded and diced.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- You need of 2 cups chicken broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne.
- You need 1 tsp of dried cilantro.
- You need 1 tsp of Smokey paprika.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- You need 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
The smaller your dice your potatoes, the quicker it will cook and the easier it breaks down to help I also made the corn chowder chicken soup and that came out very good as well. This rich corn chowder recipe gets bold flavor from bacon. I will definitely make this again and may add some diced jalapeno or habanero pepper next time for a spicy twist. A spicy, creamy corn chowder that's satisfying and filling.
Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder step by step
- In large soup pot add everything except the cheese. Stirring to combine. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Add in cheese, stir to combine. Simmer 5 minutes to melt cheese completely. Ready to eat! Enjoy..
We needed the soup to be thick but quick, and didn't fancy using cream – low fat milk was our limit. It makes a big pot—enough for seconds! Cheesy Corn Chowder Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder is creamy, cheesy and so easy to make! If you love chowder as much as we do try this Best Ever Creamy Clam Chowder, Delicious Corn Chowder and enjoy Homemade Cornbread on the side.