Crispy fried potatoes. Slice potatoes into coins about ¼" thick. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oils. Add potatoes and season with rosemary, salt and pepper.
Cut potatoes into quarters, leaving skin on or peeled, if desired. The potatoes are cubed and oven-fried to golden perfection with some garlic and chunks of onion. Due to the high temperature, the surface of the potatoes comes out golden brown and crispy. You can cook Crispy fried potatoes using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy fried potatoes
- It’s of floury potatoes, king Edwards recommended.
- It’s of salt.
The potatoes are not only easy to prepare, they won't leave grease spatters all over your stovetop, and cleanup is a breeze. Combine the potatoes, garlic, bay leaves and peppercorns in a large pot. Transfer to bowl with infused oil, season to taste with a little more salt and pepper, and toss to coat, shaking bowl roughly, until a thick layer of mashed potato-like paste has built up on the potato chunks. And here is my secret to crispy fried potatoes.
Crispy fried potatoes instructions
- Peel potatoes. Cut in half..
- Parboil potatoes for 7mins.
- Drain. Then spread on a clean tea towel..
- Turn on deep fryer to pre heat..
- When cool enough to handle, chop potatoes. I like to do them quite small. Lightly salt them..
- Leave to steam off for about 10mins..
- Cook in deep fat fryer for about 10mins or until brown and crispy..
- Tuck in and enjoy!.
One part butter (flavor) to Two parts coconut oil. Melt the butter and oil, put your potatoes in. Do not stir more than necessary. Once the potatoes are just soft, remove the lid and cook on med-hi heat to quickly brown the edges. Combine the potatoes, oil, salt and cayenne on the baking.