Simply Deep Fried Turkey. Make sure the fryer is located outdoors in a safe area, preferably on dirt or pavement, and far away from buildings, wooden decks, or other objects. Remove turkey from oil and drain on paper towels. Serve with favorite Thanksgiving sides and salads.
Gently slide turkey out of basket onto cutting board. The first step of deep fried turkey injection recipes is preparing your turkey. Set the turkey aside and start to work on the injection. You can cook Simply Deep Fried Turkey using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simply Deep Fried Turkey
- Prepare of dry.
- You need 20 lb of turkey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh coffee grounds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 4 gallon of peanut oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chipotle powder (optional).
As the butter is already melted, you only need to mix it with the other ingredients. When it's done right, The Big Easy Fried Turkey, seasoned with just a little salt and pepper, makes your Thanksgiving dinner even more impressive. The Big Easy Oil-less Turkey Fryer cooks your turkey with a crispy crust on the outside and tender, juicy meat on the inside. It keeps your oven free for all those tasty sides and special pies too.
Simply Deep Fried Turkey step by step
- Rub tbls peanut oil all over inside and out of thawed turkey..
- Rub turkey inside and out with rub mix. Leave in fridge overnight..
- Heat oil in Turkey fryer to 350°F.
- Cook for 1 hour 20min. Internal temp of turkey should be 165°F.
- Take out of fryer, let oil drain, cool and enjoy!.
Frying turkey does come with a few cautions, but if you follow directions you will have no problems! We have fried turkey for several years in a row now, and have a few pro tips. Read the Need suggestions for sides to go with deep fried turkey discussion from the Chowhound Home Cooking, Turkey food community. If cooked the right way, a deep-fried turkey can make your Thanksgiving dinner even more impressive. Whether you're taking over the turkey fryer or simply supervising the kitchen, the recipes below are sure to deliver an.