Crispy Crab Rangoon's. Crispy Crab Rangoon My husband loved the appetizers we ordered at a Chinese restaurant so much that I was determined to develop a crab rangoon recipe to make them at home. After two more trips to the restaurant to taste them again and about four home trials, I had them perfected. Crispy wontons are baked or fried to golden perfection and filled with an easy cream cheese Crab Rangoon filling.
This easy recipe is a go-to at any Chinese restaurant but it's also super easy to make at home! We love to dip our Crab Rangoon in a simple sweet and sour dip (just like our fave restaurant) for maximum flavor! Air Fryer Crispy Crab Rangoon is a quick and easy healthy air-fried recipe using wonton wrappers, reduced-fat cream cheese, and jumbo lump crab meat. You can cook Crispy Crab Rangoon's using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Crab Rangoon's
- Prepare 8 oz of Softened Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 clove of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Green Onions diced.
- You need 1/4 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded Crab Meat.
- It’s 1 packages of Wonton Wrappers.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 tsp of water.
- Prepare 1 of Oil for deep frying.
This crab rangoon is crunchy and filled with flavor. Mix all the cream cheese, crab meat, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Crab Rangoons or crab wontons are crispy American Chinese snack prepared by wrapping chinese wontons with crab meat, scallions, cream cheese, with some ginger or garlic and then deep fried. This makes a perfect starter for your house parties and can be served with dip of your choice.
Crispy Crab Rangoon's instructions
- Mix softened cream cheese, garlic and Worcestershire sauce until smooth..
- Stir in crab and green onions..
- Beat the egg and water together in small bowl..
- Place a Tablespoon of the crab mixture in center of wonton wrapper..
- Brush edges of wrapper with egg wash mixture. Fold over corners to form a triangle and press to seal..
- Deep fry in small batches in 375°F oil until golden brown..
- These fry up really quick. I always sprinkle with a pinch of salt as soon as they come out of fryer..
- Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauces. Enjoy!!.
So next time, you having a house party, surprise your friends and family with these delicious and mouth. How long does crab rangoon last in the fridge? For best flavor and texture, reheat in the oven or an airfryer (see below). How do you reheat crab rangoons? To reheat crab rangoon, place them on a baking sheet.