Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry. Serve over cauliflower rice with sautéed veggies for a It wears many hats and it's oh-so delicious and Thai-inspired. This dish gets lot of it's flavor from the sauce. I have used a very simple I browned the tofu in peanut oil.
This tofu stir-fry calls for shiitake mushrooms and snow peas for a healthy high-fiber vegetarian dinner. Smothering it all in peanut This recipe is vegetarian, vegan, and, if you use a gluten-free tamari soy sauce, it's gluten-free as well. Vegan Thai Cashew Delight Recipe with Tofu and Veggies. You can cook Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 2 of green onion, sliced thin.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 4 of sundried tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cashews.
- Prepare 1 packages of firm tofu.
- Prepare of Mr. Spice Organic Thai Peanut Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yellow or red curry.
- It’s of water.
Serve with rice or grains of choice. More than decade has gone by, and I seek out more vegetarian and vegan restaurants because the restaurants that are vegan or vegetarian. This Peanut Tofu Stir Fry is super flavourful, really easy to make and makes a perfect quick yet healthy dinner! My main goal for this dish was to find a way to cook an entirely plant-based dish using tofu that could be enjoyed by vegans and omnivores alike.
Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry step by step
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan, and sautee the green onion, garlic, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes..
- After a couple minutes add basil, coconut flakes, and cashews..
- Add tofu, sauce, a bit of water, and curry and let simmer until flavours are fully absorbed by the tofu..
This vegetable stir fry is awesome. It's made with Ginger Peanut Baked Tofu and sautéed broccoli and peppers, all covered in my Thai Peanut Sauce for a wholesome and delicious vegan and. Crispy pan-fried tofu is tossed in a sweet chili-lime sauce with fresh basil to make this flavorful Thai basil tofu stir-fry. A few months ago I hit my twenty year meatless milestone. That feels pretty weird, because I honestly don't feel old enough to have reached any twenty year milestone.