Quick and Easy Steak Quesadillas ~ Easily Gluten Free.
You can have Quick and Easy Steak Quesadillas ~ Easily Gluten Free using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Steak Quesadillas ~ Easily Gluten Free
- It’s 1 box of thin steak meat (example: Steak-Umm).
- Prepare 1 of large onion (thickly sliced).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese (or more, if desired).
- It’s of cilantro.
- Prepare 8 of small corn tortillas (I used Guerrero 5 inch).
Quick and Easy Steak Quesadillas ~ Easily Gluten Free step by step
- Cook the steak meat in a big skillet. (Steak-Umms and similar products are cooked from frozen.) Keep them spread out so they can cook evenly and try to keep them as flat as possible. You will need to cook these a few at a time. When they are cooked on both sides, move the steak to a plate and keep warm..
- Saute the onion slices in the grease from the steak meat. Add additional oil, if necessary. When the onions are done, move them to a bowl and keep warm..
- Spray skillet with oil, if necessary..
- Place 2 tortillas in the skillet. Top with about 1/8 of the cheese on each tortilla..
- Layer with about 1/4 of the steak meat and onions. Sprinkle with some cilantro. Top with about 1/8 of cheese again and then add another tortilla..
- Gently press down on the quesadillas a bit to flatten..
- When the bottom tortilla is lightly browned, gently flip the quesadillas over. Brown on the second side..
- When they are browned and the cheese is melted, move them to a plate and keep warm. They are best when they are slightly crispy and no longer limp..
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients..
- Cut each quesadilla with a pizza cutter and serve..
- Notes: You can serve with salsa, but ours were great without it and more like cheese steak this way. If you want them cheesier, you can use up to 2 cups of cheese. ~~ Yields: 4 Small Quesadillas.