Keto Cream Cheese Cookies (Gluten free, sugar-free). Our cookies don't cause gastrointestinal issues. How many carbs are in keto cream cheese cookies? The net carbs per cookie will depend on how many cookies you create from the dough.
These low-sugar cookies are also great for Christmas cookies and holidays. The recipe used almond flour and is practically no-carb and carb-free. Keto cream cheese cookies for when it needs to be grain-free, nut-free, egg-free, sugar-free and keto-friendly. You can have Keto Cream Cheese Cookies (Gluten free, sugar-free) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Cream Cheese Cookies (Gluten free, sugar-free)
- It’s 3 C of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/4 C of softened butter or ½ C of coconut oil.
- You need 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 L of Egg (or 2 if no cream cheese).
- It’s 4 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 C of or less Xylitol\sugar substitute (to taste).
These cream cheese keto cookies are not only delicious, but they also happen to be egg-free and nut-free. By purposely leaving those two ingredients out, I have given more people the ability to enjoy these cream cheese keto cookies. Keto Sugar Cookies – the perfect soft and buttery low carb Christmas cut-out cookies for the holiday baking season. Best of all, these delicious classic holiday cookies are made with healthier, sugar free and gluten free ingredients.
Keto Cream Cheese Cookies (Gluten free, sugar-free) step by step
- Preheating oven to 350. Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Beat coconut oil\butter and cream cheese and sugar until fluffy and light in color. (If leaving out the cream cheese you will use 2 eggs instead of 1.).
- Beat in vanilla and egg..
- Beat in the almond flour (1\2 C at a time). The dough may be a little dense and crumbly if dairy free but should stick when pressed together, or stickier if with cream cheese – add a bit more flour to make it more workable..
- Form the dough into balls of 1\2 tbsp.
- Place the balls on parchment paper (and flatten slightly). Bake for 15 minutes..
- Freeze the cookies to dip into melted chocolate. 😁.
You could replace with a dairy free cream cheese if needed or possibly try coconut cream in its place. If you like a dense more like a chips ahoy cookie don't added the baking soda. The recipe for Sugar Free Cream Cheese Cookies As mentioned, using a full fat cream cheese is recommended in this recipe. Cream cheese is naturally lower in fat than butter to begin with. Using a lower in fat cream cheese or cream cheese alternative, can certainly affect the texture and the taste of this cookie.