Chinese-Style Steamed Fish.
You can have Chinese-Style Steamed Fish using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese-Style Steamed Fish
- Prepare 1 of fish (whatever fish you can get from the market).
- You need 1.5 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper (black/white).
- You need 1.5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame seed oil.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger, sliced.
- Prepare 2 stalks of spring onion.
- You need 1 of cili.
Chinese-Style Steamed Fish instructions
- Slater the fish with salt and pepper, leave for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Cut some slits into the flesh of the fish if you're using a big fish. Mine's a little small so, I didn't really have to. Place slices of ginger (to take away as much of the 'fishy' smell) onto the top and insides (if any) of the fish. Steam the fish over a pot of boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Mix soy sauce and sesame seed oil in a bowl as sauce.
- Remove fish from pot, pour sauce over steamed fish. Garnish with chopped cili and spring onions.