Chinese Green Idlies. In gujrat we call it Dal dhokli and very frequently made. Dal ki Dulhan is name given to this dish in UP Chilli idli recipe with step by step photos – spicy Indo Chinese recipe of chilli idli fry. A tasty way to use leftover idlis.
So this recipe serves just one portion. Idli or idly (pronunciation (help · info)) (/ ɪ d l iː /) are a type of savoury rice cake, originating from the Indian subcontinent, popular as breakfast foods in southern India and among Tamils in Sri Lanka. The cakes are made by steaming a batter consisting of fermented black lentils (de-husked) and rice. You can have Chinese Green Idlies using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Green Idlies
- Prepare 1 cup of green moong daal(soaked overnight).
- It’s 1 cup of blanched and chopped spinach.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger piece.
- You need 1/4 cup of carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of baby corn.
- You need 1/4 cup of cabbage.
- It’s 1/4 cup of broccoli.
- You need 1/4 cup of green onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mix(red,green and yellow capsicum).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of green chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Red chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
The fermentation process breaks down the starches so that they are more readily. My childhood summer memories.mango and Home made Shrikhad made by my mom.still have that yumicious taste in my mouth.so what are u all waiting for,make this Shrikhad NOW😀 Keep curd in a strainer or muslin cloth and let the water of curd come out u can keep this curd hanged in fridge for whole. But Yess they love Chinese taste😋😄😄so I decided to combine both and results were awesome. Everbidy loved the taste and beautiful colours.
Chinese Green Idlies instructions
- Grind soaked green daal,palak, green chillies,ginger into smooth paste and mix well with salt and soda.now make small idlies in stand and let it cool completely.you can make these idlies prior..
- Now take a pan and put oil in it and add all veggies one by one on high flame and saute for 1-2 min,now add sauces and salt and again cook on high flame for one min.and yesss your healthy,tasty,colourful nutritious dish is ready to serve.
Idly manchuria is a fusion recipe from South India and Indo- Chinese. Idly Manchuria is made from leftover idlies, because fresh idlies absorb more oil than the one day old idlies. Idli recipe with video and step by step photos. This is a tried and tested method to make soft and fluffy idlis at home. If you are new to Indian cuisine, then read on.