Asian-flavored chicken skewers. Asian-flavored chicken strips are woven onto skewers for quick cooking. Photo credit: Sandy Coughlin from Reluctant Entertainer. So simple, so juicy, so delicious!
Sticky Asian Glazed Chicken is tender and juicy chicken coated in a sticky sweet Asian sauce. This meal is ready in just thirty minutes and the flavor is awesome! The sticky glaze sauce on the chicken is a favorite of ours. You can have Asian-flavored chicken skewers using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian-flavored chicken skewers
- It’s 1/2 cup of low sodium gluten free tamari.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic/ crushed.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of 5 spice powder.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of chicken.
- You need 12 of skewars.
While we love the Asian flavor, we also like to mix up the flavors of the glaze. These asian steak kabobs are glazed with a pineapple, soy, and chili pepper marinade and served with crunchy peppers and onions. It's finally GLORIOUS outside, and for us that means grilling season. A cold beer, a fresh glass of wine, a stool outside, the dog playing in the grass, and a hot, smoky grill.
Asian-flavored chicken skewers instructions
- Combine ingredients in large shallow baking dish..
- Thread skewars, place in baking dish and covert with marinade, refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Prepare grill or broiler. Cook for 2 mins on each side. Or until done.
- Serve with quilted greens.
This is happiness to me, and these asian steak kabobs don't hurt either. Ok, ok I admit that I have a bit of an obsession with Asian foods. Anything that involves soy sauce, garlic and sesame oil is an instant favorite in my book. This recipe was simple to put together and the flavor is out of this world good. I am pretty picky when it comes to steak.