Low carb jalapeno popper dip. While bacon is browning add all the ingredients to a large bowl. One bite of this jalapeno popper dip recipe and you will be back for more. Easy to make, and it tastes amazing, it is hard to believe it is low carb.
Jalapeno Popper Dip is perfect for entertaining or when you just want finger food for dinner. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Baked jalapeño popper dip is ultra creamy and cheesy, with just the right amount of heat, and a buttery This jalapeño popper-inspired dip falls firmly into the latter category. You can have Low carb jalapeno popper dip using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb jalapeno popper dip
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mexican blend cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced jalapenos.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced green chilies.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ground pork skins.
You'll still love it once it's cooled to Baked Jalapeño Popper Dip. Jalapeno Popper Dip is my go to party appetizer. Rich cream cheese, spicy diced jalapenos and sharp cheddar are topped with crispy Panko bread crumbs and baked until warm and gooey. The result is the most incredible dip, reminiscent of the appetizer we all love so much!
Low carb jalapeno popper dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Mix first five ingredients together with a mixer.
- Pour mixture into an ungreased baking dish.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Top with ground pork skins.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Substitutions for Jalapeno Popper Chicken Low Carb Dip. Boiled shrimp can be used instead or in addition to the shred chicken. Put your own personal spin on this Keto dip by using your favorite melting cheese. Pepper jack, Colby, Fontina or Provolone are all good choices. Home Low Carb Main DishesChicken Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Peppers.