Fried Oysters (easy). Heat oil and butter until sizzling hot. All hail the arrival of summer. Life is a little more laid back.
I, personally, have never had oysters that tasted as wonderful as these Pan Fried Oysters. They were so easy to make and so absolutely delicious! When I think of this pan fried oyster meal, I start to drool! You can have Fried Oysters (easy) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Oysters (easy)
- Prepare 2 of pint Oysters, shucked and drained.
- You need 1 of Egg, beaten.
- You need 1/4 of cup Cake Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup Water.
- You need 1/2 of tsp. each, Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Bread crumbs.
Very delicious and easy though a lot of the breading was leftover. Quick and easy Best Southern Crispy Fried Oysters, with their delectable crunchy cornmeal coating are tasty, briny bivalves, which taste just like the sea. Keyword comfort food, easy dinner idea. Pan fried oysters are a delightful appetizer that pairs with a variety of beer styles – especially West Coast IPAs and dry Irish stouts.
Fried Oysters (easy) instructions
- Mix ingredients except Bread crumbs..
- Add Oysters and mix. Let stand 10 min..
- Place crumbs on plate. Shake off excess egg mix on oyster, place in crumbs, gently coat both sides..
- Remove to plate. Repeat. Refrigerate for 1/2 hr..
- Deep fry at 350° for about 3 min. in batches. DO NOT CROWD FRYER..
- Drain in basket, drain on towels twice. Remove to plate. Serve immediately..
Making some at home doesn't require much effort, just a bit of organization. Whisk together the buttermilk, garlic powder, paprika and hot sauce in a casserole dish. While we can't comment on their effects, we can say without reservation that the many ways of enjoying oysters are absolutely sensational: from the flavors of Oysters Rockefeller to the boldness of Oysters Bienville, these shellfish are. Egg whites (Egg Beaters will work also) Canola oil. Drain oysters, do not rinse oysters.