Buffalo chicken. Buffalo chicken doesn't just have to be for game days. Make wraps, salads, and more with these flavorful recipes. Buffalo chicken is a favorite in our household.
This Buffalo Chicken Recipe is is a meal all by itself or instantly transforms salads, sandwiches, wraps, tacos, etc into the most flavor bursting meal EVER! You will love having this juicy, tender Buffalo Chicken on hand! The heat is customizable so everyone wins. You can cook Buffalo chicken using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken
- Prepare 2 packages of chicken wings.
- You need 1 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of canola oil.
- It’s 2 of franks buffalo wing sause.
- Prepare 1 of all-purpose flour.
I've also included stove top and grilling instructions for fabulous indoor chicken or grilling smoking deliciousness. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. The oil should be just enough to cover wings entirely, an inch or so deep. Combine the butter, hot sauce, pepper and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat.
Buffalo chicken step by step
- Cut and clean chicken wings and season.
- Add chicken wings to the flour and shake until the chicken is covered.
- Add oil to deep fryer or skillet and let heat up.
- Once the oil is heated enough add chicken to oil and fry until done.
- Once done frying get a aluminum pan or baking pan and add chicken.
- Once all the chicken is in the pan add buffalo sauce.
- Pre heat oven for 350°.
- Once the oven is ready put the chicken in the oven for 15-30 minutes.
- When it's done let it chill for 5 minutes then enjoy.
Meanwhile, for the sauce, gently melt the butter in a small pan with the hot sauce and maple syrup. When the chicken pieces come out of the oven, drizzle this sauce all over them and give them a shake. When I make this tangy buffalo chicken breast, I have to double this baked buffalo chicken recipe because it disappears so fast. Better to have leftovers, especially since they make great sandwiches and salads. —Beth Zimmerman, Willingboro, New Jersey Rotisserie chicken is the time-saving secret to this mash-up of two crowd-pleasing foods. Stuff corn tortillas with a cheesy buffalo filling and bake until melted for an easy weeknight meal or.