Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken. Creamy Pesto Pasta – Fettuccine tossed in a creamy, cheesy Alfredo sauce with lots of homemade basil pesto mixed in! Fettuccine Alfredo two ways: with cream and nutmeg, or with butter and Parmesan! Fettuccine Alfredo has been here ever since.
Remove from heat and set chicken aside. This creamy fettuccine combines the best worlds of both alfredo sauce and fresh pesto into one fresh springtime pasta side dish! We're taking things one step further and throwing homemade alfredo sauce + pesto sauce together and then tossing it all with the. You can have Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken
- It’s of Cooked Fettuccini (according to package directions).
- It’s of Cooked Chicken (I grilled mine).
- You need 8 oz of Alfredo Sauce (choose your favorite brand).
- It’s 3-4 oz of Basil Pesto.
- Prepare of Shaved Parmesan (for topping).
- You need of Fresh Chopped Parsley (optional).
- It’s of Crushed Red Pepper (optional).
Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes to order when I go to a restaurant. Easy Homemade Pad Thai How to Make Banana Bread One Pan Chicken and Vegetables See All. This recipe combines fresh homemade pesto with a creamy delicious alfredo sauce. Remove from the heat and immediately stir in the pesto.
Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken step by step
- Mix Sauces in medium bowl until combined..
- Add Pasta and Chicken and toss all ingredients until pasta and chicken are coated..
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 mins (on 50% power so as not to overcook the already cooked pasta and chicken). Or heat in sauce pan on stove at low-medium heat, again…so as not to overcook..
- Top with optional parmesan, parsley, and crushed red pepper and ENJOY!!.
Divide among bowls; top with pepper and more Quick & Easy Highly Rated Healthy Surprise Me. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most basic and delicious pasta recipes EVER—and it couldn't be easier to make! Our recipe is a little untraditional (there's heavy cream) but it's just as easy to whip up as the rest. In fact, it's so easy you can memorize it! Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of.