Stuffed Chicken Snackers. From buffalo chicken wings, hot wings and other high protein snacks, Tyson® Any'tizers® snacks has you covered. They are lean so they aren't stuffed as much as other pizza rolls, but decent.. The Michelina's Lean Gourmet Buffalo-Style Chicken Snackers is our favorite TV dinner style snack.
We are a family-owned, fourth generation, Chicago-based company with Dutch roots. This chicken nachos recipe is delicious and so simple. Rotisserie (or leftover) chicken keeps it quick, and the seasonings and splash of lime juice lend fantastic flavor. You can cook Stuffed Chicken Snackers using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Snackers
- Prepare 1 packages of chicken breast or tenders.
- Prepare 1 of swiss or cheddar cheese, Frozen.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of splash of milk.
- You need 1 of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of flour for dredging ( season flour with your favorite seasonings ).
- It’s 1 of oil for frying.
My husband likes this snack so much that he often requests it for dinner! See great recipes for Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts too! You'll never run out of inexpensive, quick meals with Dutch Farms in your freezer. Look for Dutch Farms Chicken Kievs, Chicken Nuggets and Tenders, Meatballs, and sandwiches at your favorite grocer.
Stuffed Chicken Snackers step by step
- Heat oil to 350 in deep fryer or deep pot..
- If using chicken breast, slice in strips about the size of a chicken tender..
- Cover chicken between 2 pieces of plastic wrap to keep from making a mess..
- Pound chicken until flat and thin. It will spread out some..
- Cut the block cheese into strips and make sure it does not hang out of ends of chicken. if using it, but shredded will work. I just like the block better. Tuck ends over cheese..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides..
- Place a strip of frozen strips of cheese in center of chicken, roll length side to cover cheese and secure ends and sides with tooth picks. I use tooth picks to seal ends also to keep cheese from coming out..
- Mix milk and egg to make a egg wash..
- Dredge rolls in flour, then dip each roll into egg wash..
- Dip rolls back into flour then egg wash again and then roll in panko bread crumbs to coat well on all sides and ends..
- Fry in batches until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt fresh out of oil if desired. Remove toothpicks after frying..
- If you pound your chicken real thin but no holes in it, it will cook all the way through, by freezing cheese it will take longer to melt and it should melt about the time the chicken is cooked..
- Serve with dip or side dishes. Can use Italian or plain breadcrumbs. I like panko for the crunch. Can also bake these too..
Foster Farms Mighty Bites Wild Buffalo Chicken Snackers. Thank you to all the photo contributors! Back to the Gluten Free Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries! This no-bake cheesecake filling is a cinch to make and can be made ahead. I suggest cutting a bit off the bottoms of the strawberries to help them stand up, cut off the tops and scoop out just a bit for your cheesecake filling.