Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤. Wine note: Linguine with Spicy Shrimp combines peppery heat with a creamy sauce, making a fuller-bodied white a good partner. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Try Ina Garten's Linguine with Shrimp Scampi recipe from Food Network: It's loaded with garlicky shrimp, lemon and red pepper flakes for warmth.
Heat the oil in the pasta pot over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, garlic, red pepper, and ½ teaspoon salt. Meanwhile, cook linguine in boiling water until al dente. You can have Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤
- You need 1 box of linguine (16 ounce).
- It’s 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes (untrained).
- Prepare 1 of small can diced green chilis.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of margarine.
- It’s 2 Bags of Shrimp (Raw, peeled and deveined), rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle Adobo.
- Prepare of Few spoons Ricotta cheese (I added about 5 tablespoons).
- You need of Sprinkle parsley flakes.
This is good with the smaller shrimp. Variations– Add diced sweet bell peppers (fresh) to sauce. Add diced tomato pulp (no juice, no seeds). Add shrimp and simmer for another minute or so being careful not to overcook the shrimp.
Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤 step by step
- In a large pot heat up your Rotel diced tomatoes and can of green chilis with your tablespoon of margarine……
- Mix well then add your 2 bags of raw shrimp 🍤…..Cook until shrimp are almost nice and pink….Remove from heat…..
- Next add the condensed tomato soup, black pepper and adobo….. Stir well……
- Bring some water to a boil for your linguine in a different pot and add a little bit of salt to boiling water, then boil linguine until al dente, drain well……
- Mix drained linguine with ricotta cheese then add that to your shrimp and tomato sauce in pot……
- Mix all well….Sprinkle parsley on top…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉! You may want to add some Parmesan cheese on top if you like !! 😋.
Original recipe calls for pasta and sauce to be mixed altogether in serving bowl but I don't do it that way. Linguine with Shrimp Scampi from Barefoot Contessa. Immediately add the shrimp and sauce, toss well, and serve. It's Tasty Tuesday and I'll be showing you how to make Chile – Lime Shrimp Linguine. Spicy with refreshing citrus flavor, you will love this one!