Creamy Potato Soup. Tips for Perfect Creamy Potato Soup. One of my go-to soup recipes and a reader favorite! It's such a creamy and comforting soup.
Carrots, onions, potatoes, celery, bacon, butter, flour, milk. This simple potato soup is ultra creamy and comforting! With only a few ingredients this soup comes together quickly on the stovetop. You can cook Creamy Potato Soup using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Potato Soup
- Prepare 4 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 20 g of Butter.
- Prepare 200 cc of Milk.
- Prepare 50 cc of Fresh cream.
Load it up with all your favorite toppings for the ultimate in comfort. This creamy potato soup is quick and easy to prepare. I like to use red potatoes for soup because they are firm but yield a creamier result. Keep a bit of the skin on for that home-style look and flavor!
Creamy Potato Soup step by step
- Thinly slice the potatoes..
- Chop the onion..
- Put olive oil (1tbsp) into a pot and fry the onion..
- Put the potatoes into the pot.
- Put the butter into the pot and fry it some more..
- Pour the water (200cc) into the pot and boil until the contents become soft. Then add milk (200cc) into the pot and boil more..
- Put it into the food processor to make soft..
- Pour the soup through a strainer to make it smoother..
- Add fresh cream (50cc) and put salt and pepper to taste..
- Sprinkle with broken potato chips and parsley..
Sweet potato soup balances the sweet and savory with onions, garlic, onions, and leeks, along with a Creamy and satisfying! Looking for a special soup to serve this. You will love this easy homemade potato soup with potatoes, veggies, garlic, and a luscious creamy broth. How to Make Creamy Potato Soup from Scratch. Deliciously creamy Ham and Potato Soup is so EASY to make!