Homemade nacho bell grande. Jump to Recipe·Print Recipe Here is a copy cat recipe for the Nachos Bell Grande from Taco Bell. These nachos are a classic on the menu and if you frequent taco bell chances are you have tried them in the past. Tortilla chips are piled with taco meat, refried beans, nachos cheese, tomato and sour … The first time I had the Nachos Bell Grande from Taco Bell was when I was in middle school.
Learn how to make cheesy nachos with this easy recipe. This restaurant-quality appetizer is not only delicious, but its also quick and easy to prepare. McCormick® Fajitas Seasoning Mix provides a nice citrus background for the ultimate nachos supreme.. You can have Homemade nacho bell grande using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade nacho bell grande
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s 1 can of black olives.
- It’s 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 of Tomato chopped.
- It’s 1/2 head of Lettuce chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded chesse.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of Avocado.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of taco sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pico de gallo.
- You need 2 clove of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 cup of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of lime juice.
Cook ground beef, onion and bell pepper in large. A recipe for Nachos Bell Grande made with ground beef, nacho cheese soup, water, taco seasoning mix, tortilla chips, sour cream But this is a solid base recipe. And since I am super-fancy, I serve them right on the sheet pan. 😆 And voila, you have a better-than-Taco-Bell version of beef nachos supreme! Hey, that's why football watching food is my favorite.
Homemade nacho bell grande instructions
- First make pico de gallo to set aside, ingredients include 1lime s&p l,tomatoes ,red onions, 2cloves of fresh garlic, green onions and 1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped stir all together and place in fridge so that ingredients can mesh well lol.
- Next brown groundbeef in pan once its cooked drain & add taco seasoning and water and let cook until liquid is absorbed, in the meantime place refried beans in saucepan add a little water & simmer for 5mins until warm then use your corn chips to deep fry in fryer like I do or u can use a bag of nachos of your choice to lay on bottom of plate top with refried beans then groundbeef cheese lettuce tomatoes black olives green onions pico de gallo sour cream avocado & taco sauce. One of my kids favorite meals.
Super casual, super chill and epically delicious! Tools Used to Make Epic Beef Nachos Supreme Cook ground beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink; drain. Spoon ground beef, tomatoes, olives, onion and cheese over chips. Great recipe for Homemade nacho bell grande. One of my kids FAVORITE go to meal during the week.