Easy Creamy Chicken. WITH no heavy cream and dairy free options. Whisk together the sour cream and cream of chicken soup in a large bowl. A comforting combination of chicken, veggies, and creamy sauce.
Learn how to make this easy, creamy chicken noodle soup recipe. If you thought regular homemade chicken noodle soup was cozy and comforting then wait until you taste his luscious, creamy cousin. Creamy mushroom chicken is the perfect recipe when you need dinner on the table fast. You can cook Easy Creamy Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Chicken
- It’s 2 pounds of chicken breast (or skinless, boneless chicken thighs).
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of basil leaves.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dried marjoram leaves.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cups of frozen mixed veggies.
- You need 2 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 of soup can of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
Delicious, easy and a guaranteed family favorite! Creamy mushroom-anything is pretty much a constant in our. Creamy Chicken Noodle soup from scratch (no condensed soup needed). I have another super simple, super easy, and super good soup recipe for you today, Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup.
Easy Creamy Chicken step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken (I’m using boneless / skinless chicken thighs)…….
- Cut chicken into strips and place into a large pan that has been coated with olive oil…… add the black pepper and sauté chicken until browned……
- Next add : basil leaves,marjoram leaves, onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Now add your frozen mixed veggies, both cans of cream of mushroom soup and 1 soup can of milk, bring all to a boil……
- Now reduce your heat to low and add your parsley flakes and stir well……
- Remove pan from heat and serve with mashed potatoes or a side of egg noodles and enjoy 😉!!.
Chicken breasts cooked in a creamy garlic parmesan cream sauce. This quick and flavorful one This quick and tasty garlic and parmesan chicken is super easy to make so it's great for busy. This is a delicious recipe that's low on the calories and is creamy but without the heavy cream! With the ability to switch up the protein or play with different flavor add-ins, this versatile meal will be a family favorite! Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox.