Thai Basil Beef (Pad Gra Prow).
You can cook Thai Basil Beef (Pad Gra Prow) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Basil Beef (Pad Gra Prow)
- It’s 300 gr of ground beef.
- It’s 2-3 of small chili (thai chili or cabe rawit, chopped, u can always add more if u like it more spicy.
- It’s 1 of big chili, remove the seeds, thinly chopped.
- It’s 4-5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of small onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 handful of fresh thai basil (atau daun kemangi in indonesia).
Thai Basil Beef (Pad Gra Prow) step by step
- Mix the soy sauce, fish sauce, sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sugar into a small bowl until sugar dissolves.
- Heat the oil in a pan or a wok with high heat. Add chopped garlic and thai chili, the stir until it become fragrant. Add chopped onion and stir until it slightly caramellized..
- Add in the ground beef. Seasoned it with salt and pepper then stir it until it cooked through..
- Then add the wet ingredients and continue to stir for 2-3minutes or until the juice that comes from meat is reduced. Then add the thinly sliced big chili and continue to stir it..
- Fold in the basil and let it cook and wilt. Last but not least, TASTE your food.. If it lacks of seasoning, u can always add the sauce or salt and pepper to your taste. If its over seasoning, u can add a little water and cook it until the water reduced..
- Serve it with steamed rice and sunny side up egg (in thai this is how they usually serve it)..