Frittata x Pumpkin x Cumin. Stir in curry powder, cumin and turmeric. Beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir spinach and pumpkin into onion mixture in pan.
Cut into wedges, serve & enjoy! Frittatas have saved me on more hungry weeknights than I care to count. Cook the bacon, onion and garlic until the onion starts to soften. You can have Frittata x Pumpkin x Cumin using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Frittata x Pumpkin x Cumin
- It’s 2 gallon of Piece of pumpkin.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 of Capsicum red and green.
- Prepare 1/4 of Zucchini.
- It’s 1 pinch of Cumin.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 50 ml of Rice milk.
This Chickpea flour frittata is filling, easy and delicious. Use the batter to make pancakes, crepes, crustless quiche. This filling, savory vegetable frittata from is made with chickpea flour, and vegetables and no Tofu! This batter is very versatile and pairs well with any vegetables or greens. frittata (omelette) with vegetables and cheese in cast iron pan, top view.
Frittata x Pumpkin x Cumin step by step
- Cut capsicum and zucchini into dice. Shred all pumpkin..
- Stir fry capsicum and zucchini in pan with olive oil, season with salt..
- Spread oil on baking pan, place shredded pumpkin on the bottom. Put cooked capsicum and zucchini next. Put shredded pumpkin again on the top. Then add mixed eggs.( put rice milk, salt and powder cumin into eggs when u mix them).
- Bake until eggs cook in oven. 180degree about 15 min.
Frittata – dish made with fried beaten eggs, pumpkin (or butternut squash), sausage and red pepper. Casserole made with beef meat, vegetables and eggs. I absolutely love this roast pumpkin feta frittata. The sweetness from the roasted butternut pumpkin, combined with the saltiness from the feta cheese, and bacon are the perfect combination. Made even better with the addition of nutty parmesan cheese and the mellow flavours of roasted bell peppers.