Asia inspired tofu spaghetti. The Best Vegetarian Spaghetti Tofu Recipes on Yummly Spaghetti squash noodles are easily the star of the show in this recipe, except wait! There's also the incredibly tasty, savory pad thai sauce, that features gluten-free tamari instead of traditional fish sauce.
After everything is mixed together, add the. Guilt-free spaghetti smothered in tomato sauce with basil, garlic, onions and spinach, all made in one pot for easy clean up. Korean-inspired crispy tofu tacos, perfect for a vegetarian taco night or a Meatless Monday. You can have Asia inspired tofu spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asia inspired tofu spaghetti
- You need 1/2 pack of whole wheat spaghettinis pasta.
- Prepare 2 of small red bell peppers, cut in slices.
- It’s 1 block of firm tofu, in cubes.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion, cut in slices.
- It’s 2 pack of bok choy, bottom removed.
- It’s 1 pack of white mushroom, sliced.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of avocado oil.
- You need 4 teaspoon of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried granulated garlic.
- Prepare to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sweet chili sauce (I've used Tabasco brand).
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of soya sauce.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of garlic rib sauce (I've used VH brand).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of white sesame seeds.
Super simple and delicious recipe to pump up your spaghett' featuring the one and only Old Capitol Tofu. Have a recipe you want to share? Recipe inspired by Cooking Light: Global Kitchen Cookbook. Make this gluten-free by using rice noodles, or other gluten free spaghetti or linguini noodles.
Asia inspired tofu spaghetti instructions
- In a wok, heat up half of the oils at medium-high heat, add in the red peppers and cook for one minute, stirring constantly..
- Add in the tofu cubes and cook for another minute, stirring constantly..
- Add the rest of the oils, the onions & the bok choy and cook till almost tender, stirring constantly..
- Add in the mushrooms, the dehydrated minced garlic, fresh ground pepper to taste and cook for one last minute or so, stirring constantly..
- Add the sweet chili sauce, mix well then cover and turn off the heat. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghettinis as per instructions, drain well and put back in pan..
- Add the rib sauce and the soya sauce to the cooked pasta, mix well, cover and set aside..
- Add the seasonned cooked pasta to the tofu & veggie mix when ready in wok, sprinkle with white sesame seeds, stirr well and serve..
- You can reheat a little in wok before serving if needed..
Oil free version: Make this oil free by using veggie broth in place of oil. The idea of spaghetti with ketchup sauce may make any Italians cringe, but it's one that wins hearts once you give it a try. We will encourage you, inspire you and support you every step of the way. Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Meaty Spaghetti Chickpea tofu salad (tohu thoke) is a traditional Burmese salad that is prepared with chickpea-based tofu and a pungent and aromatic dressing.