Pesto Bruschetta. Arrange bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pesto; top with tomatoes and cheese. Make Pesto: Combine basil, garlic, Parmesan, Pecorino, and pine nuts in food processor or blender.
I didn't see this variation among the many similar recipes. A favourite brunch bite with us. Because number of servings will depend on how many eaters there are, the servings given below is a guess at how much a long baguette bread will yield. You can cook Pesto Bruschetta using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto Bruschetta
- Prepare of Pesto Ingredients:.
- It’s 2 cup of Fresh Basil | 30 leafs.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Parmesan, Romano, Asiago cheese, freshly shaved | Trader Joe's 5 oz. container.
- You need 3 large of Garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Pine nuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and Fresh Cracked Pepper.
- Prepare of Bruschetta Ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 packages of Grape Tomatoes, halved lengthwise.
- You need 1 of French Bread, thinly sliced 1/2 inch thick at a 45-degree angle.
- Prepare 3 large of Garlic cloves, sliced lengthwise.
- You need 1/4 cup of Extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 4 dash of Parmesan cheese, can.
- Prepare 2 cup of Mozzarella, shredded.
- You need 4 dash of Dry Basil.
Everyone that tries Pesto Bruschetta falls in love with it. There is no way you can do better than warm bread, pesto sauce, cheese and roasted tomatoes! This is always a crowd pleaser and the leftovers (if there are any) are just as good the next day for lunch. Spread pesto over country bread and top with bell pepper, tomato, and feta to prepare this flavorful bruschetta.
Pesto Bruschetta instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Make Pesto: Combine basil, garlic, Parmesan, Romano, Asiago cheese, and pine nuts in food processor or blender | Plus until smooth. Slowly drizzle in extra virgin olive oil while pusleating until fully incorporated. Season with kosher salt and cracked black pepper.
- In a small bowel | Cut cherry tomatoes in half and lengthwise | Season with Salt, Fresh Cracked Pepper & Coat with Paresman cheese.
- Arrange bread on rimmed baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and rub with garlic.
- Spread Pesto on bread & Top Bread with grape tomato slice mixture.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on top & Season with Dry Basil.
- Bake until beginning to crisp and cheese melts about 8 mins.
- Serve immediately.
- Bon Appétit :).
Get the best of MyRecipes in your inbox. Pesto Bruschetta Chicken is a healthy chicken dinner with mozzarella, tomatoes, pesto, and a balsamic drizzle. In a large bowl, mix the onions, tomatoes, garlic and basil, taking care not to mash or break up the tomatoes too much. Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Pesto Chicken Bruschetta, a Summer Crush.