Spring rolls. Fill a large bowl with warm water. These tasty spring rolls are packed with vegetables, seafood and pork. They contain a lot of ingredients but are worth the effort.
Jump to Recipe Jump to Video Print Recipe. Look no further for restaurant-quality Spring Rolls that are unbelievably easy to make, delicious and healthy! Remove the frozen spring rolls and store it in a freezer safe container. You can cook Spring rolls using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spring rolls
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 of tspn og baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of n half cup of water.
- Prepare of Equipment used.
- You need of Painting brush.
- Prepare of Non-stick pan.
- Prepare of Tray.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare of Minced meat.
- You need of Cabbage.
- It’s 3 of medium Carrots.
- You need of Spring onions(1full hand) chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper 3 scotch bonnet.
- Prepare to taste of Seasonings.
- It’s of Salt.
Gently add the spring rolls one at a time, frying in small batches. Roll and seal edges with the egg wash. Repeat the process until all filling is used. Spring Rolls are the vegetarian super light, crispy and tender vegetarian appetizer cousin of the traditional egg roll.
Spring rolls instructions
- In a clean bowl sieve your flour,add in the salt, baking powder and water to foam a paste not too watery nor sticky….for the filling place a pan/pot on fire put the minced meat, chopped spring onions, red pepper, scotch bonnet and carrots stir for about 5 minutes add in the cabbage and seasonings.
- Place your non stick pan on medium heat use the brush to paint/rub the paste on the pan in rectangular shape.
- When it is ready the edges will be raising,use your hand and remove it from the pan and place in a tray.
- Put the filling and roll,fold the edges to close the filling very well and roll to the end after rubbing the flour paste at the end to close it very well.
- Fry in hot oil until gold brown.
Spring Rolls are the perfect dim sum appetizer alongside Crab Rangoon, Shrimp Tempura and Potstickers. My favorite recipe to serve this alongside is actually General Tso's Chicken because the sauce from the recipe is the PERFECT dipping sauce! Spring rolls are a large variety of filled, rolled appetizers or dim sum found in East Asian, South Asian, Middle Eastern and Southeast Asian cuisine. The name is a literal translation of the Chinese chūn juǎn (春卷 'spring roll'). The kind of wrapper, fillings, and cooking technique used, as well as the name, vary considerably within this large area, depending on the region's culture.