Thick & Chunky Cayenne Lime Guacamole. Перевод слова thick, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. thick [θɪk]Прилагательное. thick / thicker / thickest. толстый. thick (adj.) not thin; of a specific thickness or of relatively great extent from one surface to the opposite usually in the smallest of the three solid dimensions thick перевод в словаре английский – русский. He has such a thick Yorkshire voice, you can picture him going about the moors in a most romantic fashion. Thick can also mean "dense," like a thick chocolate milkshake, or your sister's thick If the kid who sits beside you in math class sees your test grade and calls you thick, it's not.
Anagrams of RTHICK and words that can be created with letters R-T-H-I-C-K. Thick definition is – having or being of relatively great depth or extent from one surface to its opposite. How to use thick in a sentence. You can cook Thick & Chunky Cayenne Lime Guacamole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thick & Chunky Cayenne Lime Guacamole
- You need 2-3 of ripe avocados.
- You need 6 of cherry tomatoes finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s of Juice of 1 small lime.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Ground Cayenne red pepper.
Thick may refer to: The opposite of thin. A bulky or heavyset body shape or overweight.
Thick & Chunky Cayenne Lime Guacamole step by step
- Clean, cut, and dig out the avocado meat into a small mixing bowl. Chop veggies..
- Add all ingredients to mixing bowl, season to taste, and combine well..
- Serve & Enjoy with Chips, Bread slices, Crackers, as topping for your Spanish dishes/meals, or any way you like!.