Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter. Please note, if using a cast iron skillet the corn bread will continue to cook once taken out of the oven. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and using a hand mixer whip together until light and. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Great recipe for Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter. There's something about this combination that makes it so addictive. Once you taste this corn bread with honey whipped butter, you'll never go back to plain old cornbread again. You can cook Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter
- You need of Ingredients for corn bread:.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of yellow cornmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of unsalted butter melted.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s of Ingredients for honey whipped butter:.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter softened.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of honey.
Whipped Honey Butter: Whip together the softened butter, honey and marshmallow fluff. Serve at room temperature with the cornbread. This is also delicious on the Whipped Cream Biscuits (I have posted on this site.). You can refrigerate left-overs of the honey butter.
Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. In a medium bowl, mix all the wet ingredients. Combine the dry and the wet ingredients, mix until there are hardly any lumps..
- Preheat mini loaf pans in the air fryer at 400F (200C) for 2 minutes..
- Spray some oil into loaf pans. Scoop the batter into the pans, about 3/4 full, and air fry at 300F (150C) for about 20-22 minutes until the toothpick comes out clean or the internal temperature exceeds 194F (90C)..
- In the meantime, use a mixer to whip the butter until fluffy. Then, add the honey and continue to mix until well incorporated..
- Spread the butter on to a slice of cornbread to serve..
Let it come to room temperature before serving. For the Honey Butter:Using an electric hand mixer on low speed, combine softened butter, honey, and powdered sugar. Transfer honey butter to a small serving dish and refrigerate until ready to use. We've been making Lion House Rolls for years now, and as good as they are all by themselves, they are even more AMAZING with this whipped honey butter recipe! This stuff is delicious on hot rolls, muffins, waffles, pancakes, homemade bread, toast or any other favorite carb!