Patty's Strawberry Angel Food Dessert.
You can cook Patty's Strawberry Angel Food Dessert using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Patty's Strawberry Angel Food Dessert
- It’s 1 of Angel good cake (10").
- It’s 8 oz of Cream cheese ( 1pkg).
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar and 1 tbs sugar.
- You need 1 oz of (1/2) container frozen whipped topping-thawed.
- You need 2 cup of Fresh strawberries lightly sprinkle strawberries with sugar.
- It’s 18 oz of Strawberry glaze if glaze is sugar free add a little sugar.
Patty's Strawberry Angel Food Dessert instructions
- Crumble cake into 9×13 pan.
- Beat the cream cheese & sugar in medium bowl until light & fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Mash the cake down with your hands & spread the cream cheese mixture over the cake..
- In a bowl combine strawberries & glaze until strawberries are evenly coated. Spread over cream cheese layer. Chill until serving. (Barley coat strawberries with glaze ).