Eggless Zucchini Fritters. Quick and easy to make, these Zucchini Fritters make for a healthy appetizer, side dish, light meal or even snack. They're bound to become a favorite! Baked Zucchini Fritters with Lemon and BasilDesiree Nielsen RD.
Quinoa Zucchini Fritters are made with zucchini, carrots, cooked quinoa, eggs, panko, and seasonings. With freshly grated zucchini, egg, flour, and herbs, they are easy. It's hands down my favorite way to make zucchini! You can have Eggless Zucchini Fritters using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Zucchini Fritters
- Prepare 2 of big zucchinis, grated.
- You need 7 tbsp of chickpea flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of AP flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s of (to taste) black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin.
- Prepare of Olive oil (for frying).
I wouldn't say that I'm a budget. Easy Eggless, nut-free, yeast-free Vegan Recipe. These easy zucchini fritters are a delicious way to make use of zucchini when it starts overflowing gardens and markets near you. Feel free to double or triple this recipe, for more zucchini fritter fun.
Eggless Zucchini Fritters step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl (except oil)..
- Adjust the consistency depending on how watery the zucchinis are..
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Drop 2 tablespoon worth of mix in the pan. Fry until golden brown on each side..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy :).
One of the tastiest things you can make with zucchini is fritters. Unfortunately, they are very easy to screw up. Fortunately, most of the time that's because of the same reason which means it's easy to fix. Zucchini just happens to be my favorite vegetable. Zucchini fritters have been on my list for a long time now and I can't believe that I am just getting around to making them.