Creamy Chicken Macaroni. A creamy and low fat twist on traditional macaroni and cheese, mixing in tender chicken thigh pieces and mushrooms in a creamy Parmesan cheesy sauce. A filipino soup favorite made with elbow macaroni, milk and butter. This is perfect anytime you feel like having soup.
Make a recipe that's sure to impress all of your family for mealtime. Impress your family with this Creamy Chicken Macaroni Salad. Note: Other ingredients like chopped cooked egg, pickle relish, and chopped carrots may also be added to make the dish more savory. You can cook Creamy Chicken Macaroni using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Macaroni
- Prepare 2 pcs of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 of pckt penne macaroni (200g).
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 1 pc of small White onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bell pepper,sliced(red & green).
- You need 1 cup of Brocolli.
- It’s 1 cup of Cauliflower.
- You need of Spices (cumin powder and paprika powder).
- You need of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare of Dry herbs (parsley,mint,basil and oregano).
- You need 3 spoon of pasta sauce.
- You need 1 spoon of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 cup of cooking cream.
This Creamy Chicken Sopas Recipe makes use of boneless chicken breasts and hot dogs. You may use bone-in chicken breast with skin too. Just make sure to remove the bones later on while you are. My Cooking Addiction todays recipe ;Creamy Chicken Macaroni Soup (Chicken Sopas) creamy and delicious Filipino soup dish,very simple and easy to prepare for.
Creamy Chicken Macaroni instructions
- Clean the chicken and cut it little bit long like the size of penne macarona..
- In cooking pot, put oil then add onion and dry herbs. Then add chicken. Let it boil and become dry before add all the spices..
- Then add macarona, pasta sauce,tomato paste and water. Just estimate the water,to cook the macarona..
- If the macarona already cooked add all veges. And add cooking cream. And keep it for a minutes before serve..
Creamy Macaroni Chicken Soup is a delicious creamy soup that is usually served during breakfast snacks. There are many variations in the recipe, different from every region in the Philippines but it. Stir in water, broccoli and Macaroni; bring to boil. This is a creamy and flavorful Asian soup loaded with chicken, pasta and vegetables. There are so many versions of chicken macaroni soup but add some patis (fish sauce) and you truly make it extra.