Pasta in creamy-cheese sauce with broccoli 🥦. Return pasta and remaining broccoli to pot. Add sauce and toss gently to coat. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
The recipe is very easy; it's hard to mess this up unless you start scrimping on the ingredients. Broccoli with Cheese Sauce Broccoli florets with a super-flavorful, ultra creamy cheese sauce. Kids love it.and grown-ups love it, too! You can cook Pasta in creamy-cheese sauce with broccoli 🥦 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta in creamy-cheese sauce with broccoli 🥦
- You need of spaghetti.
- You need of cream 10%.
- You need of broccoli.
- Prepare of cheese (Gouda, Parmesan).
- You need of salt, pepper.
Place broccoli in boiling water and add salt. Drain well or it will turn your sauce into a soup. For cheese sauce: In separate saucepan melt butter over low heat. Gradually stir in flour until smooth.
Pasta in creamy-cheese sauce with broccoli 🥦 instructions
- Boil the water to cook spaghetti..
- Cream bring to a boil, add gouda cheese, salt, pepper. Stirring for 5 minutes..
- Add the sauce to the pasta. Brocolli cook in boiling water for 3 minutes..
- Add to pasta. When serving, sprinkle top with parmesan cheese..
While stirring constantly, add milk slowly. Add salt and cheese, stirring until cheese is melted. Prepare pasta according to package directions, using a very large pot. Drain and return to the pot. Place the broccoli and water in a microwave-safe bowl.