Fried Potatoes Japan My Country Style. Great recipe for Fried Potatoes Japan My Country Style. Fried Potatoes Japan My Country Style. Salty-Sweet Pork Stir-Fry with sweet potato.
If possible use a cast-iron skillet for this but any skillet will do, also use only shortening for this. Cooking time is only estimated depending on the size you cut the potatoes, adjust all seasonings to taste. Make certain that you the cooked cubed potatoes are cold before. You can have Fried Potatoes Japan My Country Style using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Potatoes Japan My Country Style
- You need 4 each of Potatoes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of Panko.
- You need 1 of as needed Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 150 oz of Canola oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Serve with a dollop of sour cream for an extra kick. Slice potatoes and onions very thin. Add oil and butter to the pan. When the butter foams, add potatoes and onions to.
Fried Potatoes Japan My Country Style step by step
- Wash potatoes.
- Peel potatoes surface.
- Cut potatoes size quarter.
- Microwave 3 to 5 mins after covering potatoes with wrap. Or boil 5mins..
- Oil into the deep fryer cook pot. Then turn on oven..
- Prepare 3 bowls.
- Potatoes sprinkled with salt and pepper..
- Cover with flour.
- Cover with egg(beaten egg).
- Cover with panko.
- Check the oil temperature 170℃＝340℉.
- Put some potatoes into the cook pot..
- Color change from white to brown..
- I recommend OKONOMI sauce..
My husband mentioned a couple of times recently he liked to have country fries like his mother used to make. Sliced potatoes fried in oil with salt and pepper. My mother also fixed potatoes like that, too. Then I saw your recipe for Southern Fried Potatoes and decided to up my game tonight. Southern fried potatoes, also known as Southern style hash brown potatoes, or, simply soft fried potatoes, are cubed peeled russets, that are first steamed and then pan fried like hash browns, tender inside, but with crispy outer edges.