Grandpa's Fried Fish. Simple and Easy Fried Fish Biryani Recipe Simple and Easy Fried Fish Biryani Recipe Category Howto & Style; Show more Show less.
Season pancake mix to taste with favorite spice mix. Take fish out of beer-egg mixture and dredge in pancake mix. Grandpa's Fried Fish Amazing, salty, and crispy fish :positive. You can cook Grandpa's Fried Fish using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandpa's Fried Fish
- You need 2 1/2 cup of House Autry Seafood Breader.
- You need 20 of fresh caught fish fillets.
- You need 1 1/2 quart of canola oil.
- It’s of old bay seasoning.
- You need of salt.
See great recipes for Grandpa's Vegetable Soup, Grandpa's Fried Fish too! Some of the best catfish ever!. See great recipes for Grandpa's Fried Fish, Grandpa's banana loaf too! Lift into the pan with a fork or kitchen tongs.
Grandpa's Fried Fish step by step
- (After catching and cleaning fish) cut into fillets (we catch about 40 crocker and perch).
- Pre-heat deep fryer and add oil.
- While pre-heating deep fryer, in a large ziploc bag add the seafood breader and fillets and shake, coating the fish.
- When ready add about half the fish to the deep fryer.
- Fry for about 5 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- After cooled add old bay and salt.
Fried rice is a easy dish combine cooked rice with bits of vegetables and meats, or fish with flavorful seasonings. This version features sea bass, but any favorite fish will be delicious. This can be a main dish or a side. This dish was requested and cooked for Alvee!! My grandparent's used to have a Fish Fry at their house about once a month.