Papas rellenas. Place the potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. Por esto y mucho más la Papa Rellena es uno de nuestros platos clásicos favoritos de la gastronomía peruana. Hoy en día, con el auge de la cocina peruana en el mundo, muchos platos se han.
Puerto Rican Papas Rellenas – mashed potato croquettes stuffed with flavorful picadillo (ground beef hash). They are fried to golden perfection on the outside while still creamy on the inside. Meat and potatoes join together to form the perfect appetizer! You can cook Papas rellenas using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Papas rellenas
- It’s of potatoes.
- Prepare of picadillo.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It’s of oil.
Bombas de papa rellenas al horno En mi casa casi no comemos frituras ,por eso estas bombas las hice al horno,y quedaron exquisitas. No tienen pinta pero haganlas ,son ricas y más sanas al ser al horno. Acompaña las papas rellenas con salsa criolla (cebollas, ají, aceite, vinagre, sal y pimienta al gusto). Las carnes blancas y rojas, inclusive el pescado, son excelentes propuestas para acompañar a las papas rellenas.
Papas rellenas instructions
- The first thing you want to do is get your picadillo together. For that you need about a pound of ground beef, 2 sazon packets, about 1/4 cup sofrito (homemade or store bought), about 1/8 cup diced green olives, 1/2 green pepper diced, half an onion diced, I clove garlic minced. Put some olive oil in a skillet and add the green pepper and onion, cook until tender. Add the beef and all the rest of the ingredients and cook until done. Let cool, put in a container, pop it in the fridge..
- Peel and cut up about 6 to 8 good sized potatoes. Put in a pan with water and salt, bring to a boil and cook until fork tender. Drain and mash the potatoes well with a fork. Place in the fridge to get cold..
- Once the potatoes are cold you can handle them. Grab a hand full about the size of a golf ball. Roll it in a ball, then poke a hole in the middle and start to firm a cup. Put some of the picadillo mixture in the center then cup the potato up over the meat and roll into a ball. Continue doing that until all the potatoes are gone..
- To make your batter mix the flour and some salt then add the eggs and mix well. It's OK if it's not perfectly smooth..
- Heat oil in a sauce pan or deep fryer or skillet whatever you prefer..
- Dip the potato balls in the batter and place into the oil to fry. Fry until golden on all sides. Let cool a minute or so, serve it up along side some meat and Beans and rice and enjoy! There great on their own as well!.
Una ensalada mixta de tomate y lechuga le aporta un toque fresco a la receta. Today, we are headed to Peru for the delicious recipe of papa rellena ! From the Andes to heavenly beaches, the cuisine of the country is considered one of the most varied and richest in the world and it's why some people say that Peruvian cuisine is the El Dorado of Latin America. Papa rellena is delicious comfort food, similar to mashed potato pancakes, but with a surprise ground beef center. This is an excellent recipe for using up leftover mashed potatoes.